Sea freight - Stante Russia
Through cooperation with major shipping companies and availability of a network of representative offices around the world, STANTE Group can offer our customers sea freight in different directions. Currently, "Stante" organizes regular transportation from Far East, South-East Asia, India, USA and Latin America. Our Group is a member of CGLN WCA - China global network carriers, which is part of the Association of independent carriers.
"Stante Russia" arranges container transportation, including the whole complex of necessary actions, starting with study of logistics schemes and delivery of empty container to the loading point and up to unloading at the final place of destination.
For effective implementation of sea transportations, we have created our own agency network in main ports of several continents - North and South America as well as Eurasia. We can arrange transportation to any of key ports of Russian Federation, suck as St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka, Vladivostok and Vostochny.
The cargo is accepted in the following key ports: St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka, Vladivostok, Kotka (Finland), Riga (Latvia).
We offer the following set of services:
- Preparation of forms of documents ( line HBL bill of lading, Dangerous goods declaration, Customs clearance permit )
- Insurance, certification
- Calculating of the dutiable cargo weight
- Selection of the container and its supply to the loading point
- Shipping the container to the port of departure
- Organization of the cargo handling in terminals
- Preparation of accompanying documentation package
- Preparation of necessary export documents
- Organization of transportation of containers by river, sea and ocean lines
- Organization of terminal handling at the port of arrival
- Delivery of container in the unloading point defined by the customer
- Preparation of consolidated consignments at the ports of southeast Asia and Transportation,
- Container import and export transportation (FCL и LCL) from Europe, China, India, Asia to Russia